~Everybody Loves tconnorlovesfashion~ :-)

Happy Friday dolls,

Its officially the last friday in the year>>>>Just want to say thanks for taking the time out to vote on what do you think about  my blog.. Whether you were honest or not I had a whopping 96% of votes stating “It was Interested, I Love it”…. The other 3% stated “I didnt  get a chance to go through it”  1% said “they like it” … 🙂 🙂  I also got inbox suggestion of what other topics to take on…Got them all and I promise I’ll deliver…..Thanks again and Enjoy your day…

~Blow Kisses~

Advertisements
This entry was published on December 30, 2011 at 1:59 pm and is filed under TCONNOR, VIEW & LIKES. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post.

4 thoughts on “~Everybody Loves tconnorlovesfashion~ :-)

  1. Hi tconnor,,, thanks for the read. and hope for much much more..

  2. I love your blog for the following reasons:

    1. Its not all about you. Its about everybody who you think has caputured your eye with some sort of fashion statement.

    2. Its not boring where is the same old thing daily.

    3. You make some good topics worth discussing.

    That’s what I see and that’s what makes me coming back. Been MIA for a minute but see “I’m backkkkk” 🙂

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: